We are super excited to be able to re-open next week. Lots of work has been done behind the scenes to get the space ready and safe. You can find details of our safety and hygiene standards in the studio. We have implemented additional cleaning, hygiene and infection control procedures across the studio.
The most important things we would like your assistance with include:
- Use of hand sanitizer upon entry and departure.
- Do not attend the studio if you are unwell*.
- Maintain 1.5m social distancing.
- Work within the studio space your teacher directs you to.
- Please bring along a full sized towel.
- Bring/purchase a theraband and massage ball.
- Wear a pair of clean socks to every class. Socks are available for purchase if you forget.
*Please check the COVID-19 Screening Questionnaire prior to attending every class:
Are you feeling well today and completely free of any cold or flu-like symptoms, including very mild symptoms? Have you been in contact with a known case of COVID-19 in the past 14 days? Have you travelled on an airplane in the past 14 days?
Where possible classes have been limited to 3 people. Bookings are essential, so if you haven’t already got in touch please do so.
Remember we are all connected. We all have a role to play.