What are these terms?
These terms govern the use of the Camberwell Pilates (ABN 58 218 808 820) website. By using this website you agree to be bound by the terms below.
All content on this website belongs to Camberwell Pilates & Yoga, or permission has been obtained to use materials, images and any intellectual property. The use of this website is for personal and non-commercial purposes only. If you wish to reprint, publish or distribute any material from this website you must first seek written permission from Camberwell Pilates & Yoga.
Limit of liability
To the maximum extent permitted by law, Camberwell Pilates & Yoga excludes all liability to you or anyone else for any loss or damage of any kind (however caused, including by negligence) arising from or relating in any way to the use of this website or any of the content. This includes, but is not limited to, the transmission of any computer viruses or anything else that may interfere with or damage the operations of your computer systems. Camberwell Pilates & Yoga will not be liable to users of this website for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss arising from or relating in any way to the use of this website.
Accuracy of Information
The information on this website may change and although all attempts have been made to ensure the accuracy of the content provided, we do not guarantee its currency and accuracy.
This website may contain URL links to other sites and affiliated organisations. Camberwell Pilates & Yoga is not responsible for any material contained in any linked site, nor do we endorse or make any representation about the linked site or the organisations referred to on that site. We reserve the right to deny any person permission to link to our site.
Changes in these terms
This policy outlines what personal information we collect about you, how we may use or disclose your personal information, and the steps we take to ensure that your personal information is kept secure. According to this policy, “personal information” is any information or opinion, in any form, which identifies an individual or from which an individual’s identity is apparent or can be reasonably ascertained. By using this website and giving your information to us, you indicate your consent to us, and any other organisations, third party suppliers and agents we engage or employ from time to time, to collect and use your personal information in accordance with the terms set out herein.
What information we collect
We only collect personal information that is necessary for us to conduct our business, to develop and promote our services and to assist us with complying with our own legal and regulatory obligations. In order to conduct our business and to provide you with services, we may collect personal information about you from our registration forms, website, telephone conversations, e-mails, social media interactions and other written and verbal communications.
The personal information we collect and hold will depend on the personal information you choose to disclose to us. We may, for example, keep a record of your name, date of birth, medical conditions that you disclose to us, occupation, address, telephone numbers, e-mail address, social media addresses, banking details and interests.
How will we use your information?
Disclosure of your information
In order to conduct our business and to provide our services to you, we have appointed organisations or may appoint other organisations to carry out activities on our behalf. These may include, for example, delivery organisations, third party suppliers and agents. These third parties may have access to information needed to perform their function but cannot use that information for other purposes.
We may use “cookies” on our website. Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser in your computer’s memory and they are used to record how you navigate our website on each visit. Cookies that are used in any part of our website will not be utilised for collecting personally identifiable information and will only be used for internal management purposes. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually change your browser to prevent cookies being stored. Please note, if you do turn cookies off this may limit the service that we are able to provide to you. We do not store any information that identifies you inside cookies.
Security of information
We take the security of your personal information seriously. We take all reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information is treated confidentially, kept secure and protected against unauthorised use and is maintained only for the purpose for which it is intended. Please be advised that the internet is not a secure environment. If you use the internet to send us any information, including your email address, it is sent at your own risk.
Updating and correcting information
We take all reasonable steps to ensure that the information we hold on you is correct. If the information is not accurate or complete, you may correct your personal information by using your bookings login or by e-mailing us at . We encourage you to update your personal information promptly if it changes.
Your rights to access your personal information
You have the right to access your personal information held by us, subject to current privacy legislation.
Please note our website contains links to other websites which are provided for your convenience. We are not responsible for the privacy practices and security of any other websites. We recommend that you check the privacy policies and procedures of other websites that you visit.
How to contact us
TERMS & CONDITIONS
10 Class Passes
- The standard ten class passes expire 6 months after the first class that you book or attend after your purchase of the pass.
- The Express ten class passes expire 6 weeks after the first class that you book or attend after your purchase of the pass.
- These passes allow you to attend 10 regularly scheduled classes, but excludes guest teachers, workshops or other special events.
- No refunds, transfers, suspensions or extensions are offered on unused portions of the 10 Class Pass due to illness, injury, change of address or any other reason.
- Camberwell Pilates is not liable to refund, transfer or offer compensation of any kind for classes that are late, changed or cancelled for any reason, or if you are unable to attend a class because it is full.
- Camberwell Pilates is not responsible for the safekeeping of your belongings.
- All purchases are final. Camberwell Pilates does not offer refunds on services or products for change of mind, injury, illness, change of address or any other reason.
- All passes are non-transferable.
- By attending classes at Camberwell Pilates, you confirm your understanding that classes at Camberwell Pilates may be physically strenuous, and you voluntarily participate in them with full knowledge that there is a risk of personal injury, property damage or death. You also agree that neither you, your heirs, assigns or legal representatives will sue or make any other claims of any kind whatsoever against Camberwell Pilates, or its directors, officers, employees, consultants or its members for any personal injury, property damage/loss, or wrongful death, whether caused by negligence or otherwise.